TESL 0140 Unit 1: My Learning Plan

Hi everyone, 

Now that the Winter Holidays have come to a close, I am starting the year with two TESL classes. For TESL 0140, I have made a learning plan that I will look back to throughout the course. I'll be updating it from time to time as my goals develop. 

Your goal for this course:
How are you going to learn it?
How will you know you have achieved it?
How will you demonstrate that you have learned it?
Notes:
I hope to be able to effectively use resources and strategies to assess the needs of my students and evaluate their progress.
I will use the assigned readings, various assignments and class discussions to educate myself on suitable methods. I also plan to use my PLN and discuss with them how they approach assessment and evaluation in their own classrooms.
 I will be able to look back at the assignments I have completed and reflect on how I’ve used different approaches to assessment and evaluation. In addition to this, I will be able to apply what I have learned to my own teaching situations in the future.
 I will use the skills I have acquired over the next four weeks and apply them to a specified teaching context in Assignment 4.
 I will set aside time each day in the evening to complete the necessary readings and research for this course, about an hour each day.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TESL 0130: Unit 2 Reflection

TESL 0170 Practicum - Teaching Lesson 1 Reflection

TESL 0110 Lesson Plan